Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Starting it Off Simple

So I figured with school beginning and the departure to Brockport vastly approaching it would be cool to try something new. After just purchasing a laptop three days ago, I want to put it to good use.
The end of summer is all but a week away. It has been one hell of a summer from start to finish, and these past three months have melted away. Even though there were a few things I would have liked to do, I can settle for what I've done. Seeing three Dave shows, all of which I remember despite having one to many sodas, crystal beach, trips to Toronto and the infamous Lake Placid trip. Along with going to Artpark to see a few shows, racing and training triathlons (one of which I won), and just plain old hanging out with everyone its been good. As the end of August approaches, it is time to shift gears towards Brockport. My second home, my second family and the kids I love all reside there. I can't wait to see TK, Gwii, Andrew, and many many others. Over the past two years I have meet some amazing people there. Last year, honestly, had to have been one of the best years of my life, living across the hall from six of the craziest girls ever, along with living with five of the best roommates a lad could ask for. I can only imagine what is in store for this year. This is going to be the first year living of campus, and I am 100% looking forward to it. Living in the Brockport Crossings should be a hell of an adventure. Like I have been saying all summer, I hope there are some good looking females to my right and some hardcore Dave fans to my left. Good neighbors will make my world go round for the ten months lease.
So as the final week living in Wheatfield fades, I can safely say I am going to miss all ya'll. Its been an interesting and fun summer. I wish you all the best and just remember to enjoy yourselves the next few months. Study hard, smile and stay well. Thanks for a good time this summer. Cheers mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment