Friday, August 21, 2009

Funny the Way It Is

By no means is this going to be a grammatically correct blog, just because the things that have lead up to this blog. Strongbow. Canada brew, good brew. Its funny how I was passed out at 8 laying on my bed not wanting to move and now here we are at 1am or something like that, listening to dave and just shooting the shit. I had a good night tonight. Meet some good people, talked a good talk with Mike and now here I am. Its Funny seeing people. Its funny watching people, and its funny thinking about people. 2 days here in wheatfield, Ill miss it for sure, the people, places and things but there is some green grass waiting 60 miles down on route 31. Im okay with not being a collar popping, sweet talker, pretty boy. Topic of discussion tonight between Mike and I. Being one of a kind not spiking your hair or wearing a belt buckle the size of Uranus, pun inttended, and just being a royal douche to people isnt cool kiddies. Im not saying im cool, im kinda lame, but at least when I sleep at night I know im not trying to portray a different me. So wake up smiling, be yourself and remember always enjoy the day. Cheers mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment