Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Well folks another semester is winding down and its right about that time were you meet with your advisors who then direct you which way to go for the next semester. Some students have their schedules pratically picked out for them due to avalibility, while others are hung on whether or not they want to wake up at 9:30 or 1:15. As for me, Im hung on what the hell I want to do with the rest of my life. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love what I do right now, but after college where do I go? What do I want to do? WIll I be happy with a typical job? I have some major thinking to do and a very minimal window of time.

I started off thinking that directly after college I would apply for a cardiac rehabilitation job in a hospital. I love helping people, I love meeting new people, and most of all I love seeing one partake in exercise that will eventually aid them into a healthy lifestyle in which they once lived. After a few months have rolled by, I am deciding whether or not I should stick to my guns or add a Techer Certification to my degree. This would add a minimum of a year to my college life. After all I do love college, but another year at least...it's tough to swallow right now. I have talked to some wise friends and everyone has told me to do what you feel like you will enjoy the most. A year or two of extra college classes will pay off in the long run.

So when it boils down I have roughly 4 days to make a decision that may ultimately affect the rest of my life. Time to goto the drawing board and figure out which direction I am going to take. I wish everyone the best of luck on making their life decisions and always go with you feel will make you happy in the end. If the major you are partaking in right now isn't appealing, change now or you will be in a world of hurt the rest of your life.

Cheers and all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment